- Granger meets Jagdeo at Ministry of the Presidency
- Granger meets UN team on Venezuela border controversy
- Three juveniles recaptured after fleeing La Grange Police Station
- Cayman Islands police looking into soccer association, gov’t halts funding
- Gandhi and Mandela have future test series named after them
- Novak Djokovic beats João Souza to move into US Open second round
- Alastair Cook hopes England find long-term Test opening partner
- US Open 2015: Serena Williams v Vitalia Diatchenko – live!
- Liverpool sign 18-year-old Nigeria forward Taiwo Awoniyi
- Marin Cilic begins US Open defence with first-round victory over Guido Pella
Who Are "we"?
Hello West Indian New Yorkers and West Indians around the world. Welcome to WeDePeople.com.
This site is dedicated to your interests. This is where you'll get news and entertainment info written from your point of view.
Our mission is to bring together migrants from the islands of the West Indies, for discussion, interaction, and engagement.
We want to create a vibrant online community, where you can feel free to speak your mind, and ask questions, and get answers... a community where our voices can be heard. Let us hear your voice.
Our content is crafted and curated by a team of experienced reporters, writers, photographers, and other professionals who live and work in NYC, and others who can relate to the immigrnant experience.
This is a journalism startup, and will be a work in progress for some time. We cannot get it done without your input. Tell us what stories you would like to see here, let us know of events going on in your community, and be an active user. Sign up for email alerts and we'll keep you up to date on our progress.
Check in with us often because we add new features constantly. Follow us on Twitter @WeDePeopleTweet. Login and connect with Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WeDePeople and tell your friends about our common goal of building an online community that is about us, for us, and by us... We De People.
The team at wedepeople.com
PS: Feel free to leave your generous words of support, encouragement, pledges of generous donations, etc. :-)