- Grace Foods & Services Company and Harbour View Football Club (HVFC) extend Nutritional Sponsorship Deal
- Windies paid the price for first session collapse, says Ramdin
- Montego Bay, Humble Lion face-off for semi-final spot
- Jamaica should get some of the US$2.7 million generated yearly at Penn Relays
- Student becomes the principal in Oaks
- Tranmere Rovers’ 94-year stay in the Football League comes to sad end
- Justin Rose wins Zurich Classic of New Orleans with tournament-record score
- Floyd Mayweather: ESPN report fuels media storm over his violent past | Kevin Mitchell
- Arsène Wengerfrustrated as Arsenal fail to break down Chelsea | Dominic Fifield
- Richmond Tigers investigating claim Bachar Houli was abused as a 'terrorist'
Who Are "we"?
Hello West Indian New Yorkers and West Indians around the world. Welcome to WeDePeople.com.
This site is dedicated to your interests. This is where you'll get news and entertainment info written from your point of view.
Our mission is to bring together migrants from the islands of the West Indies, for discussion, interaction, and engagement.
We want to create a vibrant online community, where you can feel free to speak your mind, and ask questions, and get answers... a community where our voices can be heard. Let us hear your voice.
Our content is crafted and curated by a team of experienced reporters, writers, photographers, and other professionals who live and work in NYC, and others who can relate to the immigrnant experience.
This is a journalism startup, and will be a work in progress for some time. We cannot get it done without your input. Tell us what stories you would like to see here, let us know of events going on in your community, and be an active user. Sign up for email alerts and we'll keep you up to date on our progress.
Check in with us often because we add new features constantly. Follow us on Twitter @WeDePeopleTweet. Login and connect with Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WeDePeople and tell your friends about our common goal of building an online community that is about us, for us, and by us... We De People.
The team at wedepeople.com
PS: Feel free to leave your generous words of support, encouragement, pledges of generous donations, etc. :-)