- Ulster keep European Champions Cup hopes alive after seeing off Exeter
- Twickenham prepares for its NFL debut: mascots, merchandise and Craig David
- Mark Warburton targets future for Rangers beyond Old Firm rivalry
- Sport picture of the day: Simon Zebo sheds a tear for Anthony Foley
- Antonio Conte happy with Mourinho rejects Victor Moses and David Luiz
- Sissoko could face elbow ban, says Match of the Day's Murphy
- Anthony Ogogo loses unbeaten record to Craig Cunningham
- Barca captain Iniesta out for six to eight weeks
- European Track Championships: Katie Archibald wins omnium for second title
- How Manchester City are improving literacy through football
Who Are "we"?
Hello West Indian New Yorkers and West Indians around the world. Welcome to WeDePeople.com.
This site is dedicated to your interests. This is where you'll get news and entertainment info written from your point of view.
Our mission is to bring together migrants from the islands of the West Indies, for discussion, interaction, and engagement.
We want to create a vibrant online community, where you can feel free to speak your mind, and ask questions, and get answers... a community where our voices can be heard. Let us hear your voice.
Our content is crafted and curated by a team of experienced reporters, writers, photographers, and other professionals who live and work in NYC, and others who can relate to the immigrnant experience.
This is a journalism startup, and will be a work in progress for some time. We cannot get it done without your input. Tell us what stories you would like to see here, let us know of events going on in your community, and be an active user. Sign up for email alerts and we'll keep you up to date on our progress.
Check in with us often because we add new features constantly. Follow us on Twitter @WeDePeopleTweet. Login and connect with Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WeDePeople and tell your friends about our common goal of building an online community that is about us, for us, and by us... We De People.
The team at wedepeople.com
PS: Feel free to leave your generous words of support, encouragement, pledges of generous donations, etc. :-)