- Marc Janko's 'special game' and the four goals in one half that revived his career | Interview by Jack Kerr
- Bayern Munich thrash Porto to reach Champions League semi-final – in pictures
- What the A-League table would look like without Perth Glory
- NFL officially releases 2015 schedule
- Asian Champions League: Roar still alive but Wanderers' defence as good as over
Marc Janko's 'special game' and the four goals in one half that revived his career | Interview by Jack Kerr
With the goals flowing and silverware within reach, Sydney FC’s marquee striker is riding a wave of success. But it hasn’t always been this way for the Austrian
If there’s ever been a better time to be Marc Janko, he’s not letting on. “That’s like choosing a favourite child,” says the Austria captain and Sydney FC marquee striker, with the contented sound of a man for whom things are going quite nicely right now.
Why wouldn’t he sound that way? His country is on the brink of a history-making Euro qualification; his club heads into the finals with a schwing that has eluded them in recent years; and after a sweltering second half of the season, he has a foot in the A-League’s golden boot.
At the moment, it’s a great feel in the dressing room; great characters, great playersContinue reading...