- Mortada Mansour blames sorcery for Zamalek African Champions League loss
- Rugby union: talking points from the weekend's Champions Cup action
- It's time to introduce a two-legged MLS Cup - with a twist
- Ipswich sink at Newcastle and pine for heady days of Bobby Robson
- Heavyweight division enters its pantomime season, and no one’s laughing
Ben Lion Wines No More
The death of Osama Bin Laden once again raises the question asked by the late great Andre Tanker, and the 3Canal crew months after the terror attacks in New York City: "Ben Lion, Ben badman, why yuh wine so and get on bad in de people place" If you don't have this on your iPod, get it on Amazon. Thanks to Keith Wainwright for posting this 2002 performace on YouTube.