- A-League semi-final: Melbourne Victory v Melbourne City – what to look out for | Jack Kerr
- Greatest test for FFA's Whole of Football Plan will come in its execution | Ann Odong
- Waratahs crowd favourite Jacques Potgieter to head home with Sharks
- Madrid Open: Andy Murray survives late-night test to reach third round
- Curtly Ambrose reveals he wanted to 'knock out' Steve Waugh 20 years ago
Ben Lion Wines No More
The death of Osama Bin Laden once again raises the question asked by the late great Andre Tanker, and the 3Canal crew months after the terror attacks in New York City: "Ben Lion, Ben badman, why yuh wine so and get on bad in de people place" If you don't have this on your iPod, get it on Amazon. Thanks to Keith Wainwright for posting this 2002 performace on YouTube.