- Hopes high for Jamaican schools at Penn Relays
- Arnett Gardens depart for Haiti to hunt CONCACAF Champions League berth
- Inner-City seek second straight win in St James D2 football
- Caribbean Choice, ATL Automotive Limited team up to boost Jamaica Oaks Race Day
- J’can trio for junior Caribbean boxing tourney in Guyana
- Horse racing tips: Thursday 30 June
- Nottinghamshire confirm ‘a couple of expressions of interest’ in Alex Hales
- Colorado Rapids' Tim Howard ready for MLS return: 'I just want to get out there'
- Iceland’s Lars Lagerback on the England job: ‘It’s a real long shot’
- Football quiz: how did previous England managers respond to defeat?
- Chris Cairns: MCC apologises to ex-New Zealand cricketer over match-fixing video
- Wimbledon 2016: Johanna Konta beats Monica Puig in first round
- Formula 1 champions Jenson Button & Kimi Raikkonen could exit the sport
- Wimbledon 2016: Marcus Willis delights crowd by wining a game against Roger Federer
- Wimbledon 2016: Marcus Willis: Commentator lampoons Willis for mid-match snacks
Ben Lion Wines No More
The death of Osama Bin Laden once again raises the question asked by the late great Andre Tanker, and the 3Canal crew months after the terror attacks in New York City: "Ben Lion, Ben badman, why yuh wine so and get on bad in de people place" If you don't have this on your iPod, get it on Amazon. Thanks to Keith Wainwright for posting this 2002 performace on YouTube.