- Ashes 2013-14: Billy Bowden makes two errors on return to Test cricket
- In 60 years of BBC Sports Personality, who should have won? – open thread
- Four men in court over alleged football match fixing
- Arsène Wenger insists he does not envy Manchester City's star-studded squad
- David Saker blames England bowlers after another limp day in Australia
Ben Lion Wines No More
The death of Osama Bin Laden once again raises the question asked by the late great Andre Tanker, and the 3Canal crew months after the terror attacks in New York City: "Ben Lion, Ben badman, why yuh wine so and get on bad in de people place" If you don't have this on your iPod, get it on Amazon. Thanks to Keith Wainwright for posting this 2002 performace on YouTube.