- Formula One facing crisis as teams threaten to boycott US Grand Prix
- Talking Horses: best bets for Saturdays racing | Chris Cook
- Wayne Rooney hands Manchester United boost but City miss Silva
- José Mourinho says Chelsea job is tougher than battle at the bottom
- Calum Clark curbing pure aggression in pursuit of first England cap
Ben Lion Wines No More
The death of Osama Bin Laden once again raises the question asked by the late great Andre Tanker, and the 3Canal crew months after the terror attacks in New York City: "Ben Lion, Ben badman, why yuh wine so and get on bad in de people place" If you don't have this on your iPod, get it on Amazon. Thanks to Keith Wainwright for posting this 2002 performace on YouTube.