- Aston Villa to sign Senegal midfielder Idrissa Gueye from Lille for £9m
- Maria Sharapova’s serene Wimbledon continues with win over Irina-Camelia Begu
- Lancashire and Australia’s James Faulkner charged with drink-driving
- Horse racing tips: Saturday 4 July
- Novak Djokovic marches on at Wimbledon against Bernard Tomic
Ben Lion Wines No More
The death of Osama Bin Laden once again raises the question asked by the late great Andre Tanker, and the 3Canal crew months after the terror attacks in New York City: "Ben Lion, Ben badman, why yuh wine so and get on bad in de people place" If you don't have this on your iPod, get it on Amazon. Thanks to Keith Wainwright for posting this 2002 performace on YouTube.