- BHA gives up control of disciplinary panels under Quinlan reforms
- Wigan focus on Hull once again and eye fourth consecutive Grand Final
- Barnsley sack Tommy Wright after bung allegations against assistant head coach
- Rashford, Alli, Iwobi and Dembélé among Golden Boy nominees
- Chris Coleman demands life bans for those found guilty of football corruption
Ben Lion Wines No More
The death of Osama Bin Laden once again raises the question asked by the late great Andre Tanker, and the 3Canal crew months after the terror attacks in New York City: "Ben Lion, Ben badman, why yuh wine so and get on bad in de people place" If you don't have this on your iPod, get it on Amazon. Thanks to Keith Wainwright for posting this 2002 performace on YouTube.