- Englands Stuart Lancaster wants reliability for New Zealand challenge | Robert Kitson
- Stuart Lancaster: no room for flash; Jonny Wilkinson is England role model
- Anderlecht 1-2 Arsenal | Champions League match report
- Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid | Champions League match report
- Are Australia the greatest netball team ever? Not yet | Luke Williams
Ben Lion Wines No More
The death of Osama Bin Laden once again raises the question asked by the late great Andre Tanker, and the 3Canal crew months after the terror attacks in New York City: "Ben Lion, Ben badman, why yuh wine so and get on bad in de people place" If you don't have this on your iPod, get it on Amazon. Thanks to Keith Wainwright for posting this 2002 performace on YouTube.