- Wayne Rooney hands Manchester United boost but City miss Silva
- José Mourinho says Chelsea job is tougher than battle at the bottom
- Calum Clark curbing pure aggression in pursuit of first England cap
- Futures of Force India and Sauber become subject of speculation
- Lewis Hamilton fastest in F1 practice for US GP despite gear problem
To Grenada With Love
From the Banff Crag & Canyon: A generous gesture from Grenada native Jean Roberts rallies her Canadian community of Banff, Alberta around a worthy cause that helps Grenadian kids start their day on the right foot.
When Jean Roberts was an elementary student at Grand Anse R.C. School in Grenada, she didn't own any shoes. Instead, she would run and play sports barefoot. Roberts went back to visit Grenada in 2007, and while there, she witnessed something she thought she would never see. "The school children were doing a road race, and they were just in their bare feet," Roberts said. "I was shocked, they are still running barefoot in 2007. I was really, amazingly shocked that it was still the same situation." It was then that Roberts knew she had to help, so upon returning to Banff, where she has lived since 1998, she started a used shoe drive to send to the students of Grand Anse R.C., and she has done so every year since.